Delmas, Ouest Department
1.7
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

That company is quite fraudulent, dishonest and theiving. I purchased four different packages with them. I cancelled two of those packages after I had some issues when the company (ehost).

I currently hose 3 websites with them. Two of those sites were for my business and the other is for a friend. This month, I decided to run one of those sites using another service provider and cancel one of the packages I had with ehost.com and opting to only leave 1 of my sites running with them, and my friends. The two sites left running are sites which were paid for on an annual basis, so the bills are all paid up for the year. The site which I ran on a month to month basis, was a site called mytsmc which was connected to a domain www.MY SITENAME.com, also purchased from ehost.com - I deleted that account (mySITENAME) as this was the site I no longer needed.

The next day, I logged onto ehost, only to realise that instead of accepting that I deleted the service to mytsmc.com before the billing date. They placed a charge, that would have occured from October 28 or 29 to November 29 and applied it to one of my annual plans which I had existing on the account. They disabled my annual plan, I currently have no access to it and they are holding my domains at ransome. I have tried repeatedly to get redress in this situation but I have since failed. The support team, sent emails referring to 13.98 US that I owe, however, I don't owe any money and they have held captive my domain which I paid for already and I paid much more than 13.98 for an annual plan.

I paid at the start of Jun, the start of Jul, Aug, Sep and October for the services. The service always runs from the beginning of the month. So how then, do I owe 13.98 for a service whose fees are always applied before and not retroactively.

EVery month, ehost has tried to extract extra money from my credit card. They applied services which I did not request. They promised refunds which they never gave and it has just been issue after issue after issue with them.

I have also looked into some online reviews of persons after I started having problems and it turns out that I am not the only person who has had these things happened.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $152. This person is overall dissatisfied with eHostSource. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about eHostSource.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare eHostSource to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with eHostSource?

Comments