Ventress, Louisiana

I am going back to web.com I have NEVER had problems like I have had from ehost.com, I paid the very first day and even paid for my upgrade and never was able to use any of it, It kept telling me to upgrade in which I did and paid for thast service on ecommerce but every time i tried to edit my site it would not let me just kept telling me to pay more!!I contacted live chat for support twice and they talk at first (saved messages) and then never come back to the screen.

I asked for a refund Aug 26, 2015 Now is Aug 30 2015 and no replies, I emailed 4 times and nothing, 1st day they said they would refund my money and gave me a ticket confirmation, I keep checking my bank account and nothing refunded yet, then they offer me a month of free service I DO NOT WANT THAT I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK, BUT STILL NOTHING, i contacted again today and again live chat did the same thing to me and again I saved the message via screen shot.worst company yet I have had to deal with, but make no mistake I will review this every site I can and will get customers to know before they pay you are a fraud company!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $28. This person is overall dissatisfied with eHostSource. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about eHostSource.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare eHostSource to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with eHostSource?

Comments

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates #1184046

THE WORST HOST EVER!!!!!!!!DONT EVEN GO NEAR THEM!

they cancelled my account after taking payment and receiving verification documents.

They told me its cancelled after asking for a bank statement which i couldnt provide that day due to a public holiday where banks are closed, the *** at the call center didnt understand that.

Now they have stolen my money which was deducted from my account and they are saying that they refunded it, in which they didnt.WORST EXPERIENCE EVER, THEY ARE AS BAD AS iPage.

Problems for me also.I used the site for a couple of months, confusing as it was.

Now, I can't cancel. I have communicated with these bozos at least 12 times via email and also their onsite chat, telling them to cancel my account and not to charge my credit card any more. Every month, they charge my card. I now have to cancel my card and apply for another one.

These people totally ignore my request to cancel. I get emails from them saying that if I ever had an issue with them please respond to their email and let them know. I have done this too many times to count and they still charge my card every month.

DON'T ever use these guys for your hosting.You will be sorry.

***.Were unable to get my site up.

Period. After the 3rd call I bailed and went elsewhere. They still owe me a refund and refuse to pay. BEWARE.

I would bet high that most of the reviews are phony. They blame the problems on the browser or other client issue to cover the fact they are incompetent.

And then they stiff you and make you file complaints and card contests to get your money.They can keep mine, I'm going to let the world know what they really are.